Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Sun Devil Photo Archive - Goodwin Stadium

This generation of Sun Devil fans needs to preserve our heritage.  It's very difficult to find a lot of photographic content on the web from anything earlier than the '90s.  So when I do come across some great images I'm going to try to publicize them.

I do not want to infringe any copyright, so if you own any images used on this site please let me know and I'll be happy to remove them.

To start, here's a truly beautiful image of Goodwin Stadium.  Someone sent me this link a few years ago, but I forgot to make a note of who.  So thank you to the kind person, whoever you are!


Here are two more pictures of Goodwin Stadium from the ASU Libraries archive:



Please contact me if you have images you would like to post.

No comments: